Well, forgetting a password is no big deal. If you own an iPhone, forgetting a password is can be a horror. When compared to Android, retrieving passwords on your iPhone is just not that easy. On the other hand, trying typing the password, again and again, makes it more difficult for you to retrieve your password and lock your phone forever. In such cases, you lose all your data if you set up a new account. So, if you are in the same situation that you have lost your passcode and you wish to retrieve your password, this article is what you need. Here is a complete guide for you to explain how to unlock an iPad without a password. So, without any delay, let’s begin with the process.
Table Of Contents
- 1 3 Simple Ways to Unlock iPad Without Password
- 1.1 Additional Method to Unlock iPad without Password
- 1.2 Winding Up
- 1.3 Frequently Asked Questions
3 Simple Ways to Unlock iPad Without Password
So, let’s come to the point and unlock your iPad without a password. Below we have mentioned 3 simple steps to unlock your iPad without a password. Make sure to follow each method in the same way to avoid any kind of complications.
Employ Find My iPhone
So, the very first method on this list is to use the Find my iPhone feature. This feature was introduced by Apple so that people can easily find their phones. This feature connects your device to iCloud and then you can use it to perform different operations. But, for this method, you will need all the credentials of your iCloud, and then only you can proceed with the method. Below we have mentioned all the steps to use Find my iPhone to look for your phone.
- To start with, you will have to open the iCloud official website and then log in to your account using the Apple id and username. Also, you need to ensure that you have the same login credentials on the iPad also.
- After this, the iCloud home page will open on the system. You will then have to look for the find my iPhone
- When done, you will be redirected to another interface. On that interface, you will have to choose to check all the devices options and then click on the iPad that you are using.
- Now, all the available devices will appear on the phone. You will have to click on the iPad and then choose to erase the phone.
- After this, you will have to confirm the action and also, wait for the process to complete.
- Now, your iPad will restart. On restarting, you will see that there is no lock screen on your iPad and you can easily access the same.
Now, the next method that you can use is to use iTunes to unlock the iPad without a password. Not only you can use iTunes to store your media, but you can also use it to restore your device. Here are all the steps that you will have to follow.
- To start with, you will have to open the iTunes application on the system. Now, you will have to connect iTunes to your iPad from your Mac or Windows system.
- Now, if iTunes can detect your phone, you will have to open the devices section and then choose the device that you are using. After this, you will have to open the Summary page.
- After this, you need to click on the right panel and then choose the option to restore the phone.
- Now, click on the confirmation prompt and then wait for the process to complete.
- You will then have to check if your iPad is restored.
Restore iPad using Recovery Mode
Now, the last method on this list of how to unlock the iPad without a password is to use the recovery mode. This method will help you restore the password and other information related to the account as well. To use this method, go through all the steps mentioned below.
- To start with, you will have to open the iTunes application on the system.
- Now, you will have to turn off one of your devices and then wait for some time.
- When done, you will have to press the power and home button on your iPhone and then open the recovery mode. You need to press the buttons for 10 seconds. After this, you will have to leave the power button and keep pressing the home button.
- You will then have to connect the system to the phone. You will now see the iTunes symbol on the screen.
- Now, when you will connect the iPad to iTunes, your device will go into recovery mode.
- Next, a message prompt will appear on the screen. Now, you will have to choose to confirm and then wait for iTunes to restore the device.
Additional Method to Unlock iPad without Password
Well, this is not the most recommended method that we suggest you follow. In this method, you will have to download a third-party application to restore your device. In our opinion, this method may not be reliable but if the above-mentioned methods didn’t help you, you can try it.
So, these were our top-most methods that you can use to unlock an iPad without a password. We have tried explaining to you each method in detail for your convenience. If you face issues while unlocking the iPad, you will have to seek customer support help.
Frequently Asked Questions
· What to do to unlock the iPad without a passcode and computer?
If you wish to unlock the iPad without a passcode, you will have to open iCloud’s official website and then use your apple id and credentials to unlock the password. Choose the find my iPhone option and then look for the phone.
· Can I unlock the iPad without a system?
To unlock your iPad without a system is to use the Apple’s find my iPhone feature. You can use the feature to remotely access your device. For this, you will have to make sure that you have access to the website or app on some other device.
· What can you do to reset the iPad?
To hard reset your iPad, you will have to make sure to hold your sleep button and home button together. Now, the Apple logo will appear on the screen.